While browsing Pinterest, you must have noticed how beautiful the collection of images it has and imagined them on your wall and table mats in your home. Right? To use those eye-grabbing images anytime you want, you need to download them, especially if there is a painting you wish to print.
But as soon as you try to download all of them, you’ll find out that you cannot do so easily. Nobody would like to click the download button more than hundreds of times; instead, they would like to know the method to download all of them at one time. Do you sail in the same boat? You must!
Today, I’ll guide you through how to download all images from the Pinterest board.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is the most reliable and widely used image sharing and social media service to download images, videos, and GIFs. In simple words, it’s like Google for all kinds of multimedia. It was created by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp, and has over 430 million active users.
The Pinterest app is helpful because nowadays, people take inspiration from it to decorate their homes and kitchens. One of the popular segments where Pinterest has its hold is vintage photographs and paintings.
Although other social media platforms, such as Instagram, have similar features, people are more inclined towards Pinterest because it consumes less internet than Instagram does and provides a better option to its users.
How To Download All Images From The Pinterest Board?
If you’re about to download 20 to 25 images, that’s not a big task. You can do it on your own. But if you’re thinking of downloading more than 100 (or even 1000) images in one go, you may face a problem.
That’s why you’d know how to download images in bulk from Pinterest.
On the Pinterest app, you’ll not find any feature or option like “click here to download images in bulk.” If you cannot find other similar features that will help you download all images from the Pinterest board. I’ll guide you through the process.
Your solution to the problem is available in 2 ways. First, you can download any third-party application from the Google Play Store, which will allow you to download images in bulk. Second, you can add an extension to your Chrome.
Which Are The Available Third-party Apps/Extensions To Download All Images From A Pinterest Board?
The various third-party apps/extensions to download Pinterest images in bulk are:
- Penguin’s Pinterest downloader
- Image Downloader
- KellyC Image Downloader
I’ll discuss the 4 top-ranked and highly used apps/extensions in detail below.
1. Image Downloader
To use Image Downloader, follow these steps.
- Go to Google Chrome.
- Search for the Image Downloader.
- Add it to your Google extension.
- Next, open the Pinterest app and navigate the Boards.
- Click on the image downloader button from the toolbar to launch the extension.
- Once you open this, you’ll see all the web page pictures grouped with the saved ones.
- Now, you can choose Pinterest thumbnail images.
- You can also select the Select all option instead.
- Now, click on the Save button for the selected photos.
- You can also make changes to where the file will be after downloading on your PC. You can also create a new folder for that.
So, that’s the best answer to your question – how to download all images from the Pinterest board.
Our next web extension is PinDown. It’s a free tool available on the Google Web Page. If you want to download 20 or up to 250 images from a board on Pinterest, it’s the best option. But if you want to download more than 250 images, you need to subscribe to their paid subscription for that. This app also lets you download GIFs from Pinterest and save them.
Follow these steps to use PinDown and download images in bulk from a Pinterest board.
- Search for PinDown on your web browser and hit the Enter key.
- In the right corner of your screen, you’ll see the option to Add to Chrome.
- Two options will pop up on your screen: Add extension and Cancel. Click on the Add extension.
- Now, you can see the small icon for this on the Chrome toolbar.
- Open Pinterest and navigate to the board where you want to download the file.
- Then, you’ll see a small notification pop up on the pin down app below it. It’ll show how many images are going to be downloaded.
- Save your favourite album by clicking on the pop-up extension.
- You’ll see a box where you can give a title to the folder or change the previous name from here.
- Besides the box, you’ll find the phrase Let’s rock. Click on it and download your board. Save it on your desktop.
DownAlbum is another Chrome extension you can use to download Pinterest images. Further, the extension works on other popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr as well.
Follow these steps to use DownAlbum and download all your favorite Pinterest images, videos, and GIFs without hassles.
- Install the Chrome extension DownAlbum from the Google Web Store.
- Next, open the Pinterest website on your PC.
- Find the Pinterest board you wish to download the images from. Click on the DownAlbum icon.
- A pop-up will appear. Select Normal from the menu. It counts the number of images and videos you wish to download.
- A new tab will open with the images and GIFs. Hit the Ctrl + S shortcut key combination.
- The Save As window will open. Now, simply select the folder or location where you wish to save the images. Click on OK.
If you want to use a third-party application to download all images from the Pinterest board, check out WFDownloader. Do you know why I like WFDownloader? Besides multimedia, it even downloads the entire user profile.
Note: Using WFDownloader to download Pinterest images is slightly longer than the other methods.
Follow these steps to use the app.
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Find the Pinterest board you wish to download the images from.
- Click on the URL of this page and copy it.
- Next, launch the WFDownloader application. You’ll find the above-copied link already pasted on the app.
- Now, select a folder where you want to save the images/videos.
- Once you’ve found the destination folder, click on Confirm.
- The link search will start. Wait for the process to finish. Once done, click on Confirm. By doing so, another batch of downloaded links will be created on your system.
- Click on Start. By doing so, your images and videos will start downloading.
Congratulations, you’ve now learned how to download all images from the Pinterest board.
How To Download Images From Pinterest On Your Smartphone?
To download Pinterest images on your smartphone, follow these steps.
- Download the Pinterest app on your device.
- Then, you need to Sign Up or Sign In if you have an account.
- When you sign up, you’ll be presented with several niche options, such as quotes, fashion, Indian fashion, home décor, news, food, love quotes, health, and so on, from which you must select your favorite. Then, it’ll customize your Pinterest within a second.
- Next, go to the bottom of your smartphone screen and tap on the magnifying glass icon to take you to the search tab.
- The search bar is located on the top of your screen. In the search box, you can enter the kind of image you would like to see as per your preference. (For example, white paintings). And, tap on the Enter button.
- Once you’re done, you’ll find many options on your screen related to your search. You can tap on any image you would like to save or download.
- After tapping on the image, the whole image will appear on your screen. In this image, go to the top-right corner. You’ll find three small horizontal dots. Tap on it.
- After tapping on the three horizontal dots, you’ll be presented with several options, one of which is the option to Download image. Tap on it.
These are the steps you can use to download a single image from a Pinterest board.
Can I Download All Images From The Pinterest Board On My Phone?
The answer to this question is a NO. You can’t download all images from the Pinterest board on your phone. Let me explain.
As aforementioned, Pinterest has no built-in option to download images in bulk. To do so, even on the desktop or PC, you’ll have to use the third-party applications or Google Chrome extensions as discussed above.
Now, you can imagine how difficult it’d be for you or anyone to download images in bulk on a smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, you can use it to do a Pinterest marketing business; it will help you grow your brand’s reach among the audience. You can also download GIFs and videos.
Yes, you can use the above methods, apps, and extensions to download videos or GIFs from Pinterest.
There is no pick-all option. You have to tick which one you want to download.
So, here you go. Due to its rich collection of images, videos, and GIFs, Pinterest even leaves behind the likes of Google. Whether you’re looking to revamp your home decór or level up your paintings, Pinterest is your answer. However, to make the above things possible, you’d first need to download the images.
In this article, I discussed how to download all images from a Pinterest board and a step-by-step guide to downloading a single image.
Do try the above methods and leave your feedback in the comments below.
You Might Also Like: