Have you decided to subscribe to Tinder Gold? Wait! Click here to know how to see who liked you on Tinder without Gold. You’ll just love it!
Many online dating apps are available in the market today. Some of these apps provide their built-in features to the users at no cost. On the other hand, others prefer charging a fixed fee for you to use their features. Among them, Tinder is one of the most famous and highest-grossing dating apps. Used by billions of people every single day, it acts as a connecting medium for those looking to meet new people.
Among all its eye-catching features, Tinder introduced its new subscription model – Tinder Gold that offers many exclusive features for its subscribers to make the profile stand out. For example, it lets you see who liked you on Tinder. But is it worth the hype? Is it worth paying for Tinder Gold?
In this article, you will be able to learn about all the features that you can access through the Tinder Gold subscription. You’ll also come to know if it’s worth your money. Further, I’ll tell you how to see who liked you on Tinder without gold. So, let’s start.
Tinder Gold – A Quick Overview
The Tinder Gold is the new members-only subscription tier (apart from Tinder Platinum) that offers many exclusive features.
To name a few, they are:
- Likes You: See who likes you so you can make a quick decision.
- Free Monthly Super Likes: Stand out from the crowd and increase your matchmaking potential by 3x.
- 1 Monthly Boost: See your profile at the top in your local area for 30 minutes.
- Rewind: Go back in time and redo your last Like or Nope.
- Unlimited Likes: Swipe right as much as you want!
And everything that is under the Tinder Plus, and many more profile controls.
Among these features, the greatest advantage of a Gold account is the “Likes You” feature. With this, you can see who likes you before you swipe right. The Tinder Gold members on the app can identify each other with the Gold heart that is next to their username.
I will further explain to you more about all the new features of Tinder Gold. Plus, why it might be worth spending your money on this new subscription.
7 Super Cool Features Of Tinder Gold
The new Tinder Gold has many excellent features that help you to make friends without many troubles.
Tinder tracks your location and suggests you distance settings you have set on the app. However, if you are moving or traveling to a new city and want to make new friends beforehand, you need to make a location change on your app.
To do this, you will need the new Tinder Gold subscription to change your location beforehand on the app. This will then let you swipe right making it look like you are there in that particular locality. This is an amazing feature as it helps to change your location multiple times as you can keep making friends when you travel.
Rewind Missed Connections
Initially, Tinder did not have the rewind or “Go Back” feature as other dating apps provide. Even if you have accidentally swiped someone left or right, you can not rewind it.
But now to avail of this feature, you can purchase the new Tinder Gold subscription model which lets you rewind the swipe that you have done. This feature is for a person who swipes left or right really fast, this feature is also unlimited as you subscribe to the Tinder Gold mode.
See Who Already Likes You
In this feature, you will be able to see the person who already likes you even before you decide to like them or not. If you haven’t subscribed to the Gold subscription yet then you will be able to see a Golden colored border with a blurred picture and with the number in the middle that shows the number of people you have like you.
Only if you purchase the Gold subscription, you’ll be able to check the profiles in real-time and connect with them immediately. Besides, you’ll be able to see their profile photo with the Gold border and flying heart icon.
Extra Super Likes
When you want to express to your potential match that you are “Super” interested in them, then you can press the blue star icon. This sends a “Super Like” to that person. Your profile will be shown on their card stack with a bright blue border around your profile picture along with a star, emphasizing that you super liked them. If they Like you back, then, it will be a match.
Currently, the free version of Tinder lets you use the super-like feature only once in 12 hours but, if you purchase the Tinder Gold then you will be able to use the “Super Like” feature 5 times in 12 hours. This will let you help in fetching more users.
In unlimited swiping, you can swipe left or right how many ever times you want without any constraints. However, Tinder limits you on the swipes. If you are using the free version of it, you will be able to do only 100 swipes both the left and right swipes.
But on the Gold subscription, you are not restricted to any number of swipes per day on both the left and right swipes and thus you are allowed to do unlimited swiping.
Tinder Boost lets get a prominent placement along with the top profiles in your location for 30 minutes. It increases your chances for a match and you can earn up to 10x more additional profile visits while boosting. When you upgrade your account to Tinder Gold you will be able to get a free “Tinder booster” every month.
Tip: The right time to use the “Tinder Booster” for a maximum impact is between 8 PM and 10 PM. Using it this time will ensure that many people can view your profile.
This feature gives the Gold members a curated set of profiles with similar interests to connect with. Each user’s picks will match with their interests in areas including, hobbies, interests, education, and job. Tinder also gives its users a tag based on the details from their profile on the picks screen making it easy for the user to swipe.
How To See Who Liked You On Tinder Without Gold? Here’s The Secret!
Tinder is one of the most famous dating apps in the world, but most of its features are limited only to the various subscription models that are available and not to the free version of the app. If you are using the free version of the app, then, you can use these two options to see who has liked you on Tinder even without a subscription.
Switch To Another Dating App
You can try using other dating apps that allow you to see who has liked you even before you swipe right on them. The Hinge dating app lets you see who has liked you even before you like them, but it has a daily limit set of how many people you can like until you pay up for it. Hinge is also under the same parent company like Tinder, which is Match Group.
Unblur The Image
You can unblur the image of the person who has liked you even without swiping right on them. With a simple trick on your browser, you will be able to see the images clearly. Moreover, you do not need any special technical learning for this.
If you are opting for this second option, then, I have explained all the steps you need to follow to unblur the pictures.
How To Unblur The Images Of The Persons In Your Liked List On Tinder?
You can unblur the pictures of the person you like on Tinder by following these steps.
- First, log in to your Tinder account on your computer through the browser, by going to Tinder.
- After you have signed in to your account, you’ll be able to see the matches list on the felt sidebar.
- On the left side of your first match, there will be a blurred blue icon that shows you how many people have liked you. Click on it.
- Now, the blurred images of all the people who have swiped you right on Tinder will appear on a screen.
- Right-click on any of the blurred pictures and choose the Inspect
- A Tools module will appear at the bottom of the page, choose the style editor element from the submodule.
- Scroll down and search for: ‘filter: blur (12px);’.
- Click on the ‘blur (12px)’, and change it to ‘1px’ by typing.
Now, you’ll be able to view the first 10 pictures without any level of blurriness, so much so that they are very clear.
Pros & Cons Of Tinder Gold
Tinder Gold offers many features that are not available on the free version of the app or the Tinder Plus subscriptions. But the real question is if it is worth it.
Here are the pros and cons that you can consider before getting the new subscription.
- With the help of the Tinder picks feature, it will provide you with a daily section of swipe-worthy possible matches in your location.
- You can make your age private.
- You can change the distance of your location visible to other users on Tinder.
- Tinder Gold also lets you see who has liked you even before you swipe right on them.
- You can rewind the swipes that you have done unlimited times.
- With the boost feature, you can improve your profile visibility for 30 minutes and get noticed by a lot of people in your location.
- Just because you updated your account doesn’t mean then you will get your Tinder game up instantly. You still need good pictures and messages to impress people on Tinder.
- You might be paying for features that aren’t really of a need for you, the passport feature — if you don’t travel too often.
- The like you feature is the biggest advantage of the Tinder god subscription, but you can find that out for free by swiping right.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: No, people on Tinder cannot see if you have Tinder Gold because there is no specific icon that will indicate that you have Tinder Gold on your profile.
The only scenarios that can indicate that you have access to the Tinder Gold features are:
1. When you have hidden your age on the bio
2. When your location keeps switching since you’ve been utilizing the Passport feature.
These two features are accessible only by the Tinder Gold subscribers and are visible to the other Tinder users.
Ans: If you are a frequent traveler and very serious about meeting new people at a faster rate, then, Tinder Gold is the right subscription plan for you.
Many features, like the see who liked you, and the 5 super-likes a week can speed up the matching process and will also help you stand out from the other Tinder users.
Since you have also got one Tinder boost per month, it can also help you to boost your visibility and bring more additional matches. You can also change your location frequently to explore more. All of these elements make Tinder Gold a very useful subscription.
Ans: There are a few features that set them apart.
1. 5 super like a week – If you want to let your match know that you are super interested in them then you can send a Super Like.
2. 1 free boost a month – Boost lets you be one of the top profiles in your location for 30 minutes
3. See who likes you – You get to see who likes you even before you choose to like them or not.
4. New top picks every day – you will be shown a set of top picks daily that match your interests.
Ans: Tinder Gold offers you all the features that are available in Tinder Plus as well as a few extra features that help your profile stand out.
If you are less than the age of 30, then the Gold subscription will typically cost you
1. $14.99 for a month
2. $44.99 for 6 months
3. $59.99 for one year
If you are above the age of 30, the Gold subscription will cost you
1. $24.99 for a month
2. $74.99 for 6 months
3. $99.99 for one year.
Ans: To see who liked you on Tinder without gold, I recommend you to unblur the image of the person who liked you. If you can’t do so, you can also switch to another app that lets you do so for free.
The Tinder Gold subscription has many new features that are not available in the Tinder Plus model. These definitely will help your profile to stand out from the other users who have not subscribed to this model.
These features are outlined in such a way to certainly make a difference on the right path. The condition – make sure that your Tinder profile is intense with good pictures and bio.
I hope this article has helped you to completely understand the advantages of purchasing the Tinder Gold subscription and how to see who liked you on Tinder without Gold.
You Might Also Like: